Monday, February 20, 2006

Requesting your collusion!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I have five more of the mushroom ATCs to share with the world, and must add that when I "released" one yesterday with the teenage male athletes, it was pronounced "really cool" by aforementioned athletes. Ultimate praise, I'd say.

I have a new set of cards that needs more consideration as to their release site. I have three like these, knock offs of some I did for a swap some time back called "Oh sh**, I've become my mother?" You see? These need to fall into the right hands to be fully appreciated.

So, if you have some great notions as to the type of locale where these would best be discovered by an appreciative finder, comment away. I think at least one will go to a favorite coffee shop, one that has many customers who'd fit the right demographic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleyshea said...

This is a GREAT card...and any mother who finds it will have a smile on her face for the rest of the day. ;-) hehehehe

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home